What is Living In Place Design?
Living in Place Design transforms your space into a home that is safe, comfortable, non toxic and accessible. Our licensed interior designer has years of experience in Commercial Design, following ADA guidelines on projects. We take these same guidelines into the homes to create safe and aesthetically pleasing homes for you to continue living in.
We provide stress free and affordable home modifications. From design to installation, you can trust that we will make your home safe to live in for years to come!
How do I know if this service is for me?
- Is this your forever home?
- Do you wish to stay in your home as long as possible and be more independent while doing so?
- Does anyone in the home have disabilities? (ex: Wheelchair bound, visually impaired, etc)
- Do you want to feel safe and comfortable in your home as you age?
Areas we look at improving are:
Open floor plan with few obstructions
New lighting systems
Specific colors (proper contrasting to aid with depth perception)
Wider doorways (min. 36 inches)
No throw rugs (tripping hazard)
Lever-style door handles
Home Automation and Security
This Service Includes:
- In Home Consultation with Our Interior Designer
- In Depth Living In Place Home Assessment
- Personalized Living In Place Guidebook (This is a great tool for DIYers who simply need guidance on how to make your home safe and comfortable for years to come.)
- If Applicable : Interior Finish Specifications That Meet Accessibility Standard
- Optional for DIY: Shopping List for Accessible Compliant Products
- Please Note: This is a Design Fee Only for Minor Home Modifications and does not include Cost of Labor, Materials or Technical Drawings.
Optional Add On's Include:
- Technical Drawings: If Structural, Lighting, Mechanical Changes are Made
- Construction Estimation - Guaranteed Pricing!
- Construction Management: We make the process easy! From design to completion, we help you achieve the home of your dreams that is safe, non-toxic and comfortable. (See our Process Page)
How to Book This Service:
- Purchase this service and follow the prompt for scheduling your in home consultation and Living in Place Guidebook.
- After booking we will reach out to connect with you! Simple as that!
Still not sure if this service if for you?
Book a FREE Discovery Call to Talk to Us About Your Project and Needs!